NAB Appointment of Advertising Agency on NAB Panel 15 Mar 2019
NATIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY BUREAU
SHAHRAH-E-JAMURIAT ATTA TURK AVENUE, 6-5/1, ISLAMABAD
APPOINTMENT OF ADVERTISING AGENCIES ON NAB’s PANEL
National Accountability Bureau (NAB) invites eligible advertising agencies having complete visual, creative and marketing units to carry out print / electronic & social media advertisement campaigns to engage their services for a period of one year extendable on performance basis. Agencies must indicate their capabilities to provide the requisite services to look after classified and display advertisement to cover present and upcoming activities of NAB. Interested agencies enlisted with P1D, accredited with APNS and Pakistan Broadcasters Association (PBA) and having functional / business set up in Islamabad may apply along with the following information about their advertising agencies.
1. Company Profile.
2. Enlistment with PID, Tax Authorities and must have NTN/6ST Number.
3. Valid Accreditation Certificates of APNS and PBA.
4. Previous experience of developing media campaigns.
5. Existing support infrastructure to undertake the job.
6. Details of affiliation if any with national / international public relations specialist firms.
7. Detail of Technical and professional expertise and facilities etc.
8. Details of financial status alongwith financial statement for the last five years).
• Selection process shall be carried out in accordance with the policy of NAB in conformity with Bidding Documents/ Expression of Interest (E01) etc.
NAB reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications as per relevant PIDand PPRA rules. No compensation will be paid to participating agencies in the form of TA/DA for presentation or production of material. Conditional entries will not be accepted.
The Expression of Interest documents can be obtained free of cost within given time after publication of this advertisement from the office of Director Admin NAB HQ situated at 6-5/2, Atta Turk Avenue, Islamabad.
The same are also available on NAB website www.nab.gov.pk.
Expression of Interest Documents complete in all respect must reach at following address during office hours within IS days after publication of the advertisement,
Only short-listed Advertising Agencies should be required to make presentation to the selection Committee /Authority on invitation.
Mirza Sultan Muhammad Saleem President of the Committee for Selection of Advertisement Agency at the panel of NAB, NAB HQ, Federal Cooperative Bank Building. 6-5/2, Islamabad. Tel: 051-9213035