Government of Pakistan
NATIONAL ARCHIVES OF PAKISTAN
Applications are from suitable Pakistani nationals for the following positions in National Archives of Pakistan for which the test will be conducted by Career Testing Services Pakistan.
01. Steno Typist
02. Microfilming Assistant
04. Audio visual Assistant
05. Senior Technical Assistant
06. Photo statting Assistant
07. Lower Division Clerk
10. Junior Technical Assistant
11. Senior Accounts Clerks
12. Dark Room Assistant
How to Apply:
1. Application form along with the prescribed deposit slip can be downloaded from CTSP website www.ctsp.com.pk
2. The fee for the screening test can be deposited in designated branches of HBL, UBL, NBP and ABL anywhere and the original receipt shall be attached with the application form, and otherwise it will be rejected.
3. For more than one post use separate application form and separate fee challan. The fee is non-transferable and nonrefundable.
4. Complete application form(along with 3 colour photos and a copy of your CNIC) shall be sent through registered courier service / post office to the Career Testing Services Pakistan CTSP Headquarters office No.802, Sector D-12/2 Main Double Road Islamabad.
5. For test /interview separate date and venue will be communicated and advertised on department and CTSP website.
6. Further details can be obtained from website www.ctsp.com.pk
7. Application can be submitted within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
Terms and Conditions:
Age calculation will be admissible till the last date of the submission of application form. Already employed candidates shall submit their application through proper channel.
The documents of the selected candidates will be verified later and if found incorrect or have given any false information, the candidate will be removed from the service (if there in) and legal action will be taken against him/her.
Applicants shall give original mobile number which is not ported and shall keep it working during the process.
No TA/DA will be admissible for the screening and skill test.
Both male and female are eligible to apply for these posts.
Applicants from Sindh shall clearly mention Sindh (Urban) and Sindh (Rural) in the application form. The last date for the submission of application is 5th July 2019 after which no application will be entertained.
Career Testing Services Pakistan Office # 802, Sector D-12/2 Main Double Road, Islamabad UAN #: 051-111004455 Contact# 051-2706809, 03312223898
DIRECTOR GENERAL NATIONAL ARCHIVES OF PAKISTAN