NATIONAL BANK OF PAKISTAN
National Bank of Pakistan is one of the largest commercial bank in Pakistan with global market presence and branches in all parts of the country. NBP invites applications against the following position from professionals with proven track record and capacity to act as a catalyst for transformation in a challenging environment in the area of Islamic Banking.
The individuals who fulfill the below-mentioned basic eligibility criteria may apply for the following position:
Position: Regional Business Development Manager
Basic Eligibility Criteria
Academic / Professional Qualification:
Bachelor’s degree. However, preference will be given to candidates having Masters in Marketing and/or Finance from a University/Institute recognized by HEC.
Minimum 10 years’ banking experience of which at least 05 years in Business Development or as Branch Manager
Knowledge / Other Skills / Expertise Required:
MS Office proficiency is must. Candidates having Islamic Banking knowledge and experience will be preferred.
Outline of Main Duties / Responsibilities:
• To present plan to Regional Head for the achievement of business goals specific to Asset and Liability products while ensuring compliance with all applicable policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
• To manage timely delivery of products and services in the branch and aligned units to ensure progress toward the strategic and operational plans that support maximum outreach.
• To review and identify performance improvement opportunities and update processes where necessary.
• To minimize value and number attrition of the top quartile of customers of the branch.
• To conduct periodic review of actual position of branches to ensure achievement of Asset and Liabilities targets and to discuss the way forward with BM’s in case of major disparities.
• To establish separate strategy/plans for loss making branches in coordination with Regional Head and BMs.
• To maintain sound portfolios by avoiding additions to watch lists and/or NPLs.
• To initiate and recommend filing of suits for recovery of finance jointly with Regional Head, when all avenues are exhausted, as per recovery policy.
• To be responsible for oversight and monitoring of branches with in the region to ensure compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
• To ensure compliance of Banking Laws, regulations, bank’s instructions and procedures and record rectification of Audit irregularities and their non-recurrence.
• To motivate branch sales team to cross sell other products by providing them specialized trainings specific to promotional skills and techniques.
• To report and monitor portfolios by reviewing various types of MIS generated by regional business team.
• To monitor and ensure prompt rectification of business related audit and other compliance objections/findings.
• To maintain good long term relationship with customers for retention repeat business and referrals.
• To ensure smooth and error free services to customers and timely attendance of their complaints and queries.
Only shortlisted applicants strictly meeting the above-mentioned basic eligibility criteria will be invited for panel interviews.
The employment will be on contractual basis, for three years which may be renewed on discretion of the Management. Selected candidates will be offered compensation package and other benefits as per Bank’s Policy / rules.
Place of Posting: Karachi
Interested candidates may send their CVs / Applications on the following email address by clearly mentioning the position applied for in bold writing in the subject of the relevant email within 15 days of publication of this advertisement:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications received after due date will not be considered. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview(s).
(We are an equal opportunity employer)