Admissions Open from
For Punjab, Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Sindh, KPK/FATA and Balochistan Domiciled Applicants
Applications for admission in NCA Lahore and Rawalpindi are invited on separate prescribed forms against reserved seats for domiciled quota Open Merit, Self Finance / Self Support Scheme (All Pakistan Basis) for the province of Punjab, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Sindh, KPK/FATA and Balochistan in the following degree programmes
► SPECIAL RESERVED SEATS
1. State Subject Certificate (AJ&K)
2. NOC from All Parties Hurriyet Conference
Certificate from Disability Board issued by respective authorized Government Hospital
1. Duly Filled Foreign Student’s Information Sheet (available at NCA website)
2. Copy of passport
3. Nationality evidence (other than Pakistan)
► ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY
1. Applicants having passed F.A/F.Sc or equivalent qualification with minimum 45% (2nd division). Equivalence Certificate issued from IBCC is compulsory for qualifications other than Intermediate.
2. No age limit.
i. According to the Prime Minister of Pakistan’s notification, applicants having domiciled in FATA and passed F.A/F.Sc. or its equivalent with minimum 40% marks are eligible to apply for admission.
ii. Application will be rejected if; a certificate from Nomination Board AJK/Gilgit Baltistan reserved quota seats is not received/attached with application.
PROVISION: Intermediate or equivalent qualification result awaiting candidates may apply with a copy of statement of entry/roll number slip.
For further information:-
Ms. Sana Javed Ph# 042-99210544
Prof. Dr. Murtaza Jafri
Principal, National College of Arts
4-Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore – 54000 Ph: 042-99211622, 99210601, 99210599 www.nca.edu.pk