Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Communications National Highways & Motorway Police (NH&MP)
To ensure transparency, fairness & merit, Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) has been assigned the responsibility of conducting recruitment process to fill following posts of Uniformed Police Officer and Non-Uniformed Staff in National Highways & Motorway Police (NH&MP). Applications are invited from suitable Pakistani National to fill these vacant posts in NH&MP according to below mentioned quotas:
Uniformed Posts are:
1. Junior Patrol Officer (BS-07)
Merit=47 Punjab=313 (General=266, Women=32. Minority=15) Sindh-Rura.1=71 (General=60. Women=07. Mincirity=04) Sindh-Urban=57 (General=41. Women=12. Minority=04) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa=74 (General=61. Women=07. Mlnority=06) Balochistan=286 (General=238, Women=32 .Minority=16) GB/FATA =30 (General=21. Women=07, Minority=02) AJK=14 (General=11. Women=01, Minority=02)
Education Qualification, Experience and Age Limit:
I. Intermediate (FA’ F.Sc or equivalent) from recognized Board. (Minimum 2nd Division)
ii. Minimum height for male candidates 5′ x 8″
iii. Minimum height for female candidates 5′ x 4″
iv. Minimum height for the candidates belonging to Balochistan province for male 5′ x 6″ and for female 5′ x 3″
v. Chest measurement33″ x 35″for male candidates (relaxable by 1″ on both sides)
vi. Car and Motorcycle driving proficiency (to be tested)
vii. Age Limit 18-25 Years with no relaxation.
2 Assistant (BS-15)
3 Stenotypist (BS-14)
4 Photographer (BS-13)
5 UDC (BS-11)
6 Field Assistant (BS-11)
7 Draftsman (BS-10)
8 LDC (BS-09)
9 Paramedical Staff (BS-07)
10 Khateeb (BS-07) 01
11 Tailor (BS-07)
How to Apply:
1. Application Form and deposit slip are available on Pakistan Testing Service website: www.pts.org.pk.
2. Candidates are advised to fill in the entire application form carefully, particularly ensure correct entries of domicile, education qualification, religion, nature of disability (for non-uniform posts) & date of birth.
3. Please initially deposit recruitment processing fee Rs.89/- for Stage-I and later on Rs.59/- for Stage-ll (for those candidates who qualify the Stage-I and will be informed by PTS) through the prescribed deposit slip in the online country wide branches of HBL and UBL. Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
4. Separate application form shall be used to apply for more than one post alongwith prescribed fee.
5. Please complete the application form in all respects and send by courier/ registered mail to Pakistan Testing Service. Headquarters, 3rd Floor. Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad (Help Line: 051-111-111-787). Incomplete applications, applications received after closing date and applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
6. Candidates applying against Minority/ Disable quota shall have to submit relevant certificate/ documentary proof.
1. For the post of Junior Patrol Officer (BS-07), Physical Test will include height/chest measurement and running speed & stamina. Candidates are advised to bring their own joggers and bottle of drinking water on the date of physical test.
2. Short listed candidates for the post of Junior Patrol Officer (BS-07) will be required to compete in written / psychological test, driving proficiency test & interview.
3. Government employees upto the age of 25 years are eligible to apply for the post of Junior Patrol Officer (BS-07), as no age relaxation will be granted for said post.
4. Relaxation in upper age limit will be granted as per Government Rules (only for Non-Uniformed Posts at S. No. 02 to 11).
5. Age shall be calculated upto the last date of submission of application forms.
6. Government employees shall apply through proper channel.
7. The candidates applying for Non-Uniformed posts will undergo written/skill test & interview.
8. At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government.
9. Character verification and background check of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any unsatisfactory information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn/ cancelled immediately.
10. Original documents shall be checked at the time of interview.
11. The documents of the selected candidates shall be verified at later stage. If any information is found false/ incorrect at any stage, the applicant (even if employed) on such false/ incorrect information, shall be liable to dismiss from service as well as legal proceedings will also be initiated against him/her.
12. Candidates from all the districts, provinces/regions of Pakistan are advised to send their applications by courier registered mail to Pakistan Testing Service. Headquarters, 3rd Floor. Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road. Blue Area, Islamabad (Help Line: 051 -111-111 -787).
13. Upon selection, the candidates shall liable to serve anywhere iri Pakistan at the jurisdiction of NH&MR The candidates possessing domicile of Sindh and Balochistan Provinces shall compulsorily be posted within the jurisdiction of concerned province.
14. The candidates appointed against the posts of Assistant (BS-15), UDC (BS-11) and LDC (BS-09) shall have to qualify the mandatory prescribed IT training course of National Information Technology Board (NITB) before completion of probation period.
15. Candidates are advised to keep their given mobile number operational during recruitment process.
16. No TA/DA will be granted for physical/written/skill test & interview.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form 20 April 2019
For Further information, please contact
o The advertised posts are temporary, but likely to be permanent, o Recruitment processing fee, payable to PTS is non-refundable/non-transferable, o National Highways & Motorway Police is not charging any fee for recruitment process.
o Carried forward posts from previous recruitments have also been included in relevant categories of the quota.
Headquarter: 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad