National industrial Parks Development and Management Company (NIP) is a public sector Company engaged in the development and management of industrial infrastructure projects in the country. It seeks the services of dynamic professionals for the following vacant post:
Head of Human Resource and Administration
Requisite Qualifications & Experience:
At least an MBA or equivalent from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEQ with at least 5-year experience in an HR related function at senior level and an overall 15-year experience in large size local or multinational organizations.
All HR functions including Training & Development, Recruitment & Selection, induction & Orientation, Compensation Management, Career Planning, Performance Management, Succession Planning and Grievance Handling etc and also management of General Administration and support staff management for office services.
1. Remuneration will be market-based, commensurate with the qualification and experience.
2. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
3. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview/ selection process and applications will be treated in strict confidence.
4. The selected candidates shall get his /her degree verified from HEC within 30 days of appointment.
5. Company reserves the right to cancel the process of this recruitment at any stage.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are encouraged to apply in confidence by clearly mentioning position applied for on the envelope and send their detailed CVs along with one recent photograph, along with copies of testimonials within 15 days of the date of publication of this advertisement at the following address:
National Industrial Parks
Development & Management Company
Floor, Block-C, Finance and Trade Centre, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi