Government of Sindh (Labour and Human Resources Department)
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF LABOUR ADMINISTRATION TRAINING (NILAT)
Main University Road, Karachi-75300
58th 24-Week Post Graduate Diploma Course In Labour Administration and Industrial Welfare
• Nominations on prescribed forms, along with Bio-data are invited for admission to the above course, commencing from 2nd September, 2019 so as to reach this institute latest by 23rd August, 2019.
• The objective of the course is to impart in-service training to Government Officers, Middle Management Executive of public and private sector organizations and labour representatives who possess at least bachelor degree and have some practical experience in the field of labour administration, industrial relations or any other relevant field.
> This Post Graduate Diploma Course is comprised of following subjects:
• Labour Legislation
• Labour Administration
• Industrial Relations
• Occupational Health and Safety
• Human Resource Management
• Methodology of Research
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
1. Qualification: Bachelor degree at least 2nd Division from any recognized university of Pakistan or abroad.
Maximum Age: 45 years on the closing date.
All in-service applicants, both in public and private sector organizations are required to apply on prescribed Nomination Forms through proper channel duly authenticated by authorized officer/ employer, otherwise their applications shall not be entertained.
Fresh Graduates seeking admission will be required to appear in a written test and interview which will be held at NILAT on 26-08-2019 at 11:00 A.M. and they will be selected strictly on merit basis subject to the availability of seats.
Nomination forms and prospects can be obtained from the institute free of cost during normal working days. The fee of Rs. 2,000/- will be charged from departmental nominees and Rs. 1,500/-from fresh graduates for the entire diploma course. (Course fee is non-refundable).
All the selected candidates shall deposit course fee through Bank Draft / Pay Order in favour of D.D.O. NILAT before the commencement of the course but not later than 28th August, 2019. Classes will commence from 02-08-2019.
This is a regular programme and classes will be held daily from Monday to Friday (09:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.).
The Course includes a three week Research Study Tour of the selected industries and other organizations, located in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad and Peshawar. The T.A./D.A. for Research Study Tour will be paid by nominating agencies as per entitlement of their nominees.
For details about NILAT’S PGD Course, please contact: Course coordinator on Phone: (021) 99243760 – 99243764 Fax: (021) 99243790
Say No to Corruption