Government of Pakistan
National Institute of Oceanography
(Ministry of Science and Technology)
Ref: N 10/1(230)719/433
Under the PSDP Project “CAPACITY BUILDING FOR TAPPING MARINE LIVING RESOURCE POTENTIAL OF PAKISTAN. THROUGH BIOLOGICAL OCEANOGRAPHY – Phase 1 NIO (CPEC Related Project) “Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following VACANT POSITION for ONE YEAR ONLY (upto FY June 2020) on contract basis in the National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) Karachi, under the administrative control of Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of Pakistan on the prescribed format.
1. Instrument Technician
2. Laboratory Assistant
3. Laboratory Attendant
Terms & Conditions:
1. All GOP Recruitment Rules & Procedures apply.
2. Degrees/certificates must be obtained from HEC/Govt. recognized institutions.
3. All vacancies will be filled on merit basis ONLY
4. The selected candidates will be posted in Karachi.
5. Those already in Govt. Services must apply Through Proper Channel.
6. The age relaxation will be given as per Govt, rules.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
8. The organization reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage.
9. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
10. Applications on prescribed format without documents may reach the Project Director, PSDP Project, National Institute of Oceanography. ST-47, Block-1, Clifton, Karachi-75600 within 20 days of publication of this advertisement.
(PROJECT DIRECTOR) PSDP PROJECT Ph: 021-99251172-73
ST-47, Block-1, Clifton, Karachi 75600, Pakistan. Phones: (92-21) 99251172-73
Fax: (92-21) 99251179, (92-21) 34166418 E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
PID (K) No. 403
Say No to Drugs