Government of Pakistan
National Institute of Oceanography
(Ministry of Science and Technology)
Ref: NIO/2(153)/19/5055 Dated: 28.03.2019
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals through National University of Science & Technology (NUST) for the following VACANT POSITIONS in the National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) Karachi, under the administrative control of Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of Pakistan.
1. Senior Research Officer BS-18
MS/M.Sc. with 5 years experience in Applied Physics.
• At least 3 Research Publications.
2. Research Officer BS-17
MS/M.Sc. 1st Division in Geology with major subject Chemistry, Physics and Maths specialization.
3. Research Officer BS-17
MS/M.Sc. 1st Division in Chemistry.
4. Research Officer BS-17
MS/M.Sc. 1st Division in Physics / Applied Physics.
5. Coastal Engineer BS-17
BE. MS/M.Sc. (Computer Science).
6. Electronic Engineer BS-17
BE (Electronics) 1st Division.
7. Draftsman bs-16
B.Tech or equivalent or DAE with 7 years service as in relevant field.
8. Assistant Private Secretary BS-16
Graduate, 80/40 WPM with 5 years experience.
Note: in all cases the general instruction of Establishment Division contained in O.M. No. F.53/1/2008-SP dated 22.10.2014 and Recruitment Policy of Establishment Division will be followed.
Terms & Conditions:
1. For application and other details please visit NUST website www.nust.edu.pk
2. Degrees/certificates must be obtained from HEC/Govt. recognized institutions.
3. Copies of testimonial are not required to be attached with application form and original documents must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview.
4. All vacancies will be filled on merit basis/observing regional quota as per Govt. Rules.
5. The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
6. Those already in Govt. Services must apply Through Proper Channel.
7. The age relaxation will be given as per Govt. Rules.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
9. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
10. Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply.
11. The organization reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage.
(SYEDIMTIAZ ALl) ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER PH: 021-99251174
ST-47, Block-1, Clifton, Karachi 75600, Pakistan. Tel: (92-21) 99251172-73 Fax: (92-21) 99251179, (92-21) 34166418 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Website: www.niopk.gov.pk pid (k) no. 3690