National Testing Service – Pakistan (NTS) established under Section 42 of the Companies Act, 2017 (The Act), is Pakistan’s premier not-for-profit testing Company. NTS with a track record of 17 years, conducts tests and assessments for admissions, scholarships, recruitment, promotion, etc.
NTS requires services of highly experienced, dynamic and passionate professionals to become part of its team as CFO and CIA. CFO, a strategic thinker with strong financial & business acumen, will be ensuring best financial management, planning, budgeting, taxation and compliance matters while meeting requirements of the Act. The CIA will be responsible to design, formulate and implement appropriate system of internal controls in order to prevent, detect and mitigate fraudulent and other risks, improving financial performance and efficiency of NTS.
• The CFO and CIA should have fifteen years post-qualifications and relevant work experience in large scale corporate/commercial finance and knowledge of regulatory environment.
• Well versed with local/international tax laws covering corporate and government taxation.
• Experience in generating financial/Audit reports, handling affairs related to banks, treasury management and audit compliance & control.
• Must have valid membership of ICAP or ICMAP.
• Maximum age limit at the time of appointment is 50 years. Selected candidate will be offered competitive remuneration and attractive market based benefits.
Please submit your-Application on prescribed format available at www.nts.orq.pk along with all relevant documents including Professional Membership number within 15 days of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for assessment and interview.