NAYA Pakistan Housing Program 2019 Invitation of Bid 13 Mar 2019
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
PRIME MINISTER’S INITIATIVE FOR 5 MILLION AFFORDABLE / LOW COST HOUSING
INVITATION TO BID
FOR SELECTION OF SERVICE PROVIDER ORGANIZATION
Government of Pakistan intends to initiate an interest free loan scheme titled “Low Cost Housing Scheme”. Under this scheme, the Government intends to advance interest free loans initially with a fund of PKR 5 billion (might be increased/decreased in future) on need basis. The Government intends to hire the services of authorized and well reputed Microfinance Institution/Organization/NGO/Consortium from Government/ Semi-Government/Private sector as Service Provider Organization (SPO) fulfilling the eligibility criteria for disbursement and recovery of interest free loans across Pakistan to the target group on Quality Cost Based Selection (QCBS). Sealed bids from eligible bidders are invited for the said assignment as per details mentioned below and given in the bidding documents:-
1. Title of Procurement: Hiring of services of authorized and well reputed Microfinance Institution/Organization/NGO/Consortium from Government/Semi-Government/Private sector as Service Provider Organization (SPO) for the scheme titled “Low Cost Housing Scheme” for disbursement and recovery of interest free loans across Pakistan.
2. Procedure of open Competitive bidding: Single Stage-Two Envelope Procedure prescribed in Rule-38-2(a) PPR-2014 shall be followed. A single package containing Two Separate Envelops clearly mentioning Technical & Financial Bids, duly completed, signed, stamped, sealed and in complete conformity with bidding Documents should be submitted / furnished.
3. Bid Fee: Rs. 1,000/- per set (non-refundable) payment in cash with “Cashier, Ministry of Housing & Works, B-Block. Pak Secretariat. Islamabad.” The deposit slip must accompany the technical proposal, else wise the bid will stand rejected.
4. Contact Person for seeking bidding documents: Joint Engineering Advisor: Ministry of Housing & Works. Room # 207, B-Block Pak Secretariat. Islamabad.
Request for Proposal (RFP) including Eligibility Criteria and detailed Terms of Reference can be obtained from the above mentioned contact person and also can be downloaded from the official websites of Ministry of Housing & Works and PPRA from Monday, March 18,2019 onwards.
5. Closing Date & Time as well as place for receiving bids: April 02,2019 at 3:00 PM. The bid should be received in Ministry of Housing & Works. B-Block Pak Secretariat. Islamabad on or before closing date & time. Tenders received after the due date & time will not be entertained.
6. Time, date and place of public opening of bids: April 02.2019 at 3:30 PM in the committee room of Ministry of Housing & Works.
7. Amount of bid security: PKR. 5,000.000/- (Re-fundable) in the shape of Pay Order/Bank Draft in the name of “Ministry of Housing & Works” accompanied with technical proposal.
8. Time period for performance of contract: Initially (05) years from signing of the Service Agreement and it may be extended for further years in future.
9. Bid validity: 90 days
a) Bids received through Telex / Fax / E-mail will not be entertained / considered.
b) Interested parties may contact on the above mentioned address for any queries during office hours.
c) The procuring agency has the right to reject all bids / proposals at any time prior to acceptance of a bids/proposals.
Joint Engineering Advisor
Room # 207, B-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad Ph: 051-9217156