A Public Sector company is looking for the following professional qualified from reputable local or foreign institutions/ universities recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan at its KHI Office:
• Assistant Engineer position will have specialized experience of LNG or Gas Processing Plant commissioning and operation.
• Experience in interpreting electrical schematics, circuit diagrams and P&ID’s & experience of impressed current cathodic protection of marine structures and pipelines.
• Experience of CTS metering and daily gas nominations is also required.
B.A/ Diploma of Associate Engineer/Auto Cad. 8 years post qualification experience with at least 5 years in oil & gas sector related to gas measurement and instrumentation.
No applications will be entertained after the due date i.e August 19, 2019 and all the appointments will be made on open merit.
General Terms & Conditions:
• Only HEC recognized qualifications will be acceptable.
• Experience means post-qualification experience. No TA/DA will be provided for Interview.
Applications/Resumes of individuals having irrelevant qualifications/ experience and not meeting the requirements detailed below will be rejected without any intimation.
• Only short-listed candidates fulfilling the required qualifications/ experience will be contacted for Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may apply online through official website of NCBMS Web: www.ncbms.edu.pk