Government of Pakistan
Applications are invited for the following posts reserved for appointment in the Cabinet Division (Main), Islamabad on purely temporary basis as per regional/provincial quota for serial No.01 only.
1. Research Assistant
Terms & Conditions:
1. Applicants already in government service or in the service of autonomous bodies, corporations, etc. must apply through proper channel. Incomplete and advance copies will not be entertained.
2. Disabled person can also apply against posts.
3. Short-listed applicants will be called for test/interview as per recruitment policy in vogue. No TA/DA will be admissible for this purpose.
4. Five years general relaxation in upper age limit PLUS age relaxation (10 years age relaxation for disabled persons) admissible under initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993.
How to Apply:
5. Interested candidates may apply online through official website of NCBMs College & Testing Services (Pvt.) Ltd. Web www.ncbms.edu.pk and send duly completed form along-with test fee challan directly to the NCBMS Office located at 24-D.1a Floor, Rashid Plaza, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad (Ph: 051-2272636-8) not later than fifteen (15) days after the publication of advertisement.
6. Please submit your test fee (Challan available on NCBMS website) through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of designated banks. Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
7. Applicants are advised to regularly check the website mentioned above for important 3 announcement (procedure for Roll No. Slip/Screening Test Schedule/Result etc) related to g recruitment against above posts.
(Zulfiqar Ali Khan)
Section Officer (Admn-I), Cabinet Division. Islamabad. Ph: 051-9051313