New Diet Planner Show Avoid 10 Common Keto Diet Fat Loss Mistakes
While low-carb diets are very popular, it’s also easy to make mistakes on them. There are many stumbling blocks that can lead to adverse effects and suboptimal results. To reap all the metabolic benefits of low-carb diets, merely cutting back on the carbs isn’t enough.
Because of the lack of research on keto, it can be tough to know what results — weight loss or otherwise — you might see from following the high-fat, very-low-carb diet.
Avoid the following common pitfalls of keto to help ensure you’re following this approach as safely as possible:
1. Cutting Your Carbs and Increasing Your Fat Too Much Too Quickly
2. Not Drinking Enough Water on Keto
3. Not Preparing Yourself for the Keto Flu
4. Forgetting to Eat Foods Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
5. Not Salting Your Food Enough
6. Going It Alone and Not Clearing the Diet With Your Doc
7. Not Paying Attention to Your Veggie Intake
8. Getting Caught Up in Carb-Counting and Forgetting That Food Quality Matters