Eligibility for MS Programs
– Minimum 16 years of education/equivalent degree in relevant program from a local or foreign Institute recognized by the HEC.
– Minimum CGPAof 2.5 out of 4 or60% marks in terminal degree. Note:
– All equivalency claims shall be evaluated by the HEC.
– Candidates will be evaluated on academic merit and performance in GAT-General/Departmental entry test.
– Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
– Validity of GAT-General test will be determined till the last date of submission of forms.
– Admissions are based purely on merit.
For Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs:
Prospectus & Application Form are available in the office of Admission Cell on Cash payment of Rs. 1,000/-. Prospectus & Form can also be obtained through Courier Service/Urgent Mail Service(within Pakistan) by sending a Bank Draft of Rs.1,200/- in favour of “NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Mulan”.
Note: Applications can be submitted on First year basis but admissions will be confirmed after submitting of Second year Results of F.Sc. by the candidates before 01-10-2019.
For information please contact Admission Cell: Tel: PABX (061) 9220012 – 16/Ext. Chairman Admission Committee 2323, Admission Room: 2223,2278