Office of the DEAN/Chief Executive Officer
Nowshera Medical College / MTI Nowshera, PKP, Pakistan
Applications are invited from suitable candidates who are domicile holders of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the below mentioned posts at Nowshera Medical College, MTI Nowshera on the terms & conditions prescribed under KPK MTI Reforms Act, 2015 (Amended till date) and Regulations framed thereunder:
1. Lecturer / Demonstrator
2. Administration Officer
4. Office Assistant
5. Senior Clerk
6. Electro Medical Engineer
7. Junior Clinical Technician
8. Account Officer
10. Telephone Operator
13. Junior Registrar
14. Senior Registrar Gynae/Obs, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Pediatric Surgery
15. Assistant Professor Hematology, Medical Education. Plastic & Burns Surgery, Radiology, Neurosurgery, Maxillofacial Surgery, Dermatology. Anesthesia. Orthodontics, Pcdiauic Dentistry. Prosthodontics
16. Associate Professor Maxillofacial Surgery, Radiology, Neurosurgery, Chemical Pathology.
17. Professor Ophthalmology, Pharmacology, Histopathology, Forensic Medicine, Gynae/Obs, Pediatric Medicine, Anesthesia
Terms & Conditions:
1. All those candidates who have previously applied shall also appear along with application in the Walk-Ln interview. Application forms for Walk-In interview for all the candidates are available on NMC Website: www.nmcn.edu.pk. Duly filled forms along with one set of attested copies of relevant documents and the original documents for counter check shall also be submitted at the time of Walk-In interview.
2. Candidates in the subject of Microbiology. Histopathology, Chemical Pathology and Hematology with Clinical Experience shall be preferred.
3. Associate Professor (Forensic Medicine. Pharmacology, and Maxillofacial Surgery) and Professors in other subjects will be appointed on contract basis till the arrival of regular Prormotee/ Selectee.
4. Associate Professor (Maxillofacial Surgery) & Assistant Professor (Medical Education, Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontics. Pediatric Dentistry, and Prosthodontics) will be adjusted against other posts for the purpose of pay and on contract basis till the availability of clear sanctioned posts.
5. Candidates already working in Govt. / Autonomous institutions must route their applications through proper channel. Preference shall be given to the eligible candidates working in MT1 Nowshera.
6. Date of Birth shall ordinarily be endorsed in the Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate.
7. A candidate may be disqualified (a) Convicted by court of law. (b) Dismissed from public service, (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information, (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification, (e) Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means, (f) Tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates; (g) Misbehaves in the interview.
8. No TA/DA is allowed for interview on initial recruitment.
9. The competent authority may relax age of any eligible candidate in the best interest of the institute & public.
10. Candidates who apply for faculty posts EXCEPT Demonstrator/ Lecturer shall be considered only if they produce eligibility certificate from PMDC at the time of interview.
11. Retired applicants if found eligible and suitable for the relevant post shall be appointed on contract basis.
12. All the clinical faculty members shall be required to do Institutional Based Practice (IBP) mandatorily.
13. An applicant who is already registered or has applied for registration as faculty of a Medical/ Dental College/ University with PMDC. I lis/1 ler application will be considered only if accompanied by NOC for faculty transfer: from the Medical/ Dental College/ University concerned.
14. If a teaching experience certificate is issued by a Private sector Medical/ Dental College/ University and the applicant is / was a Govt, or Civil servant. He/ She shall also be required to produce a letter/ NOC from the relevant competent authority i.e. DHO/ MS/ Director General Health Services or Health Department that at the relevant time He/ She was not employee of Health Department/ Provincial Govt, or He/ She joined the Private sector Medical/ Dental College/ University with the approval of the relevant competent authority i.e. DHO/ MS/ Director General Health Services or Health Department.
15. Candidates who are abroad can also apply but well in advance so that I lis/1 ler application, along with relevant documents arc available before the selection / interviewing panel at the time of interview for interviewing the candidate on video call i.e of His/Her own original contact number.
16. Eligibility will be considered as on the date of interview.
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Jehangir Khan
DEAN/Chief Executive Officer
Nowshera Medical College/ MTI Nowshera