Office of the Commissioner Peshawar Division Peshawar
Applications are invited from suitable candidates (Male/Female) having domicile of District Peshawar for the vacant posts as per details given below:-
1. Computer Operator
2. Junior Scale Stenographer
3. Junior Clerk
Term & Conditions:
1. Application forms and other details are available at NTS Website, www.nts.org.pk which must be read carefully before applying for the aforesaid posts.
2. NTS will charge Rs.450/- per application from the candidates as Test Processing Fee for the whole process. Fee can be submitted through prescribed Fee slip in any Online Branch of HBL, ABL and MCB. Form should be filled in carefully by the candidates as the provided information will be considered as final for further processing.
3. Not fulfilling any of the required conditions, any deficient or mis-information will automatically exclude the candidate from the whole process (Even after the test).
4. Fee deposited Slip (NTS Copy), copy of CNIC and attested photocopies of all academic and experience certificates should be attached with the application form.
5. NTS test will be for screening purpose only. Post-test process will be carried out by Commissioner Office as per prevailing rules and regulations.
6. Age relaxation will be given as per age relaxation policy issued by the Provincial Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to change any condition, increase / decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason(s).
8. Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
9. Candidates who do not qualify the skill/typing test will not be called for interview.
10. No TA / DA shall be paid for test / interview.
11. The in service candidates of Government / Semi Government Departments / Organizations are required to apply through proper channel.
12. Eligible candidates shall send application forms along with documents to NTS Headquarter: Plot No-96, Street No-04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad” till 22 July, 2019.
1) NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates must take print out of their electronic Roll No Slip (having picture of candidate) through NTS website for appearing in the tests.
2) For further information regarding test process keep visiting NTS website OR Contact NTS Call Center at 051-844-444-1