Senior Management Positions In Oil & Gas Sector
Our client, one of the major O&G/E&P sector organizations in Pakistan, is looking for senior professionals in Finance & Internal Audit Departments.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FTNANCE
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidates must be highly skilled in Strategic Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting, and Taxation system of Pakistan along with strong negotiation skills to deal with financial Agreements. Should possess exemplary leadership skills and a proven track record of professional success. Hands-on experience of BRP Oracle/SAP and exposure of Public Sector Compliance/PPRA Rules will be the added advantage. The incumbent must be able to:
• Provide financial and business advice to drive strategic decisions.
• Refine and implement financial systems and operational policies as approved by the Board.
• Act as a financial advisor lor cross-functional projects to support appropriate investment and financial analysis.
• Build effective relationships to enhance Company’s business and statutory reputation within local legal framework.
• Advise the business on financial implications with respect to major changes, such as integration and re-engineering.
• Adjust financial structure/processes according to changes in external market, industry and business requirements.
• Ensure the timely and accurate completion of monthly, quarterly and annual reports for Management in addition to providing variance analysis and narratives when necessary.
• Ensure that the quarterly and annual audited financial statements comply with accounting and auditing standards.
• Manage external auditors and ensure implementation of audit recommendations from internal and external auditors.
• Ensure compliance with risk management procedures and appropriate coverage for local risks.
• Coordinate the annual budgeting and strategic planning process ensuring that a comprehensive and accurate plan is completed for submission.
• Participate in evaluation of business expansion programs and assist in the preparation of Capital Expenditure.
• Ensure liquidity is sufficient to make Capex and dividend payments when due and ensure that employees and suppliers can be paid in accordance with relevant deadlines.
Required Qualification, Age & Experience: Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA/ICMA) with minimum 18 years of professional experience of which 10 years should be at senior management position in a reputed organization. The candidate should not be more than 55 years of age.
GENERAL MANAGER INTERNAL AUDIT
Email at: gm-aiidit@&iihr,com
As Head of Internal Audit, functionalIy reporting to Audit Committee and administratively reports to MD/CEO, this position is overall in-charge for efficient management of Audit Department. The incumbent will be required to:
• Prepare comprehensive audit plans for approval by Audit Committee, monitor progress and keep a close watch on the performance of Audit Department
• Determine priorities to establish the most effective means of achiev ing audit objectives.
• Highlight the weakness of all financial procedures, make impartial judgement offering feasible constructive recommendations for improvement and simplify procedures as far as possible.
• Give direction of investigations into fraud and misappropriations, and check the system thoroughly to prevent any recurrence.
• Keep abreast with latest developments, improvements, new techniques and practices in International Standards on Auditing & guidelines.
• Review System procedures to identify control features and ensure compliance to the Code of Corporate Governance.
• Select qualified/competent individuals for department, ensure their continuous skill development & training, closely watch the performance of Audit Department and appraise the performance of audit personnel annually.
Required Qualification, Age & Experience: Qualified Chartered Accountant/Cost and Management Accountant with minimum 16 years of professional experience of which K years should be at senior management position in Audit of a reputed organization. The candidate should not be more than 55 years of age.
The selected candidates will be offered a 2 years contract employment (extendable with mutual consent) with a market based salary and other benefits commensurate with the experience and Company policy.
STRICT CONFIDENTIALITY IS MAINTAINED AT ALL TIMES!
If you have the required experience, educational qualification, leadership and management skills to take up the challenging assignment, you are requested to apply by July 15, 2019. Please email your CV in MS Word Format to the email given beside the position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In case of any query, please contact Mr. Wajahat Ali Bukhari. _
INTERNATIONAL 104, Uzma Arcade,
Tel (Khi): +92(21)35373025-26
Premier Executive Search Consultants Main Clifton Road, Karachi – 75600