Olive Digital Jobs 29 April 2019, Social Media Expert, Content Writer
Looking for a “Social Media Expert“
Experience: 2-3 years
• Manage social media channels, content and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction.
• Co-ordinate with various departments to develop social media timelines.
• Research and analyze social media trends to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy.
• Maintain weekly reports for future analysis as well as monthly reports for the clients.
• Brainstorm and develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts.
• Implementing the social media strategies with regard to the client brief.
Interested candidates can share their updated resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the position in subject line.
Olive Digital is looking for a “Content Writer”
• Write targeted, engaging, and optimized content.
• Optimizing existing content on a website (page titles, meta descriptions, anchor text, etc.)
• Create and optimize existing Categories and brands content.
• Create and optimize existing general templates for Products.
• Create official Blog posts and Guest Blog Posts.
• Press Release Writing for official announcements and campaigns.
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Market Competitive Salary along with other benefits
Qualification: At least Bachelors
Interested candidates may share their updated resume at email@example.com by mentioning position in subject line i.e. “Content Writer”