Oxford University Press Jobs 17 April 2019, Assistant Manager Karachi
OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS
Assistant Manager L&D /OD Karachi-based
About the role
The position offers the opportunity to support all Learning and Development activities in Human Resources department from planning to execution, including TNA and development of training plan for all the regions in the country, in line with Divisional and Group HR L&D strategy. In this role s/he will be responsible for: selecting/ developing training programmes to fulfil the training needs of the staff; exploration for internal facilitators and local trainers from the market for the execution of training plans; materializing the manpower plan; and raising the bar. The successful candidate will support the HR Business Partner in leading and managing end-to-end business collaboration aimed at establishing and implementing HR strategies that foster organizational and people development. S/he will also support the Resourcing team in developing the Branch’s talent strategy to support business needs. To be successful, s/he must understand the business units and the ability to translate business plans and goals into the human resource capabilities needed to achieve business results. S/ he will demonstrate and practice high organizational values and ethics. The position will report to HR Business Partner.
The candidate should possess:
• A Business degree, preferably a Master’s, with 3 to 4 years of HR generalist experience and minimum 2 years of experience in similar role, specialized in Learning & Development and Talent Acquisition within MNC environment.
• A high level of business development acumen, with strong communication, interpersonal, decision making, problem-solving, analytical, and presentation skills
• Knowledge and experience of local cultural sensibilities and needs, and also about changing needs and how technology is impacting the industry and work;
• Proficient in MS Office and HRIS
• Willingness to travel as per business requirements._
Applicants should apply by 21 April 2019 by filling up the online recruitment form at www.oup.com.pk/careers
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve, and encourage applications from people of all ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.
Visit our website: www.oup.com.pk