PAPCO PAK-ARAB PIPELINE COMPANY LIMITED
Pak-Arab Pipeline Company Limited (PAPCO) – a joint venture between Pak-Arab Refinery Limited (PARCO), Shell Pakistan Limited, Pakistan State Oil Limited (PSO) and Total PARCO Marketing Limited (TPML) – operates a state-of-the-art cross-country pipeline system to transport white petroleum products from Karachi to Mahmoodkot. PAPCO’s White Oil Pipeline infrastructure is interconnected with both Port Qasim and Keamari Port as well as with PRL, NRL and PARCO facilities. It has the flexibility to receive imported and locally produced petroleum products from multiple sources and to deliver it at different demand centers. It provides the most reliable, efficient, economical, and environment-friendly means of cross-country transportation of white petroleum products.
PAPCO is seeking applications for the following positions:
Qualification & Competencies
Candidates possessing Diploma of Associate Engineering/B. Tech. in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Instrumentation discipline.
The candidates should possess 5 to 7 years of relevant experience of operations, maintenance and implanting, oil movement plans and safety standards in a pipeline, hydrocarbon or process industry, gantry and terminal operations.
• Providing assistance in carrying out safe and smooth product receipts, pumping operations, product dispatches and deliveries according to oil movement schedule.
• Monitoring, controlling and adjusting operational parameters for optimal operations.
• Lodging operational activities and maintaining records.
• Assisting incident controllers as per Emergency Response Plan.
• Observing HMI & control panels to ensure that operating parameters are within normal range and responding promptly to operational warning signals and alarms.
• Updating logbook.
• Maintaining close liaison with utilities providers.
• Compliance of PTW system.
• Accompanying tank gaugers to take dips of storage tanks.
Should not exceed 30 years.
Interested candidates should visit our website www.parco.com.pk to apply online, latest by August 4, 2019. PAPCO is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.
Use of any extraneous influence during the selection process would immediately result in the disqualification of the candidate.