Showroom Accountant – Contractual (Gujrat)
1. Collection of advance, installment, registration & processing fee as cash through SMIS.
2. Collection of spare parts sales cash accordingly.
3. Deposit of cash/cheques in banks as per company SOP.
4. Appropriate maintenance of all books of accounts as per SOP.
5. Assure transparency, honesty and appropriate in all transactions.
6. Record and maintain all books accounts as per SOP.
7. Receiving & issuance of Motorcycle stock.
8. Any other task given by the management.
Qualification and experience
* Min. 01 Year
* Risk Management.
* Cost Accounting
* Report Writing Skills
* MS office, Internet & Emailing
* Record Keeping
Age and Gender
* Maximum 40 Years.
* This position is Gujrat Based
Candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to email their resume to email@example.com By mentioning the Position Applied in the subject line.