PAKHTUNKHWA ENERGY DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATON,
GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA, PAKISTAN
Applications are invited from suitable dynamic and competent professional candidates for appointment against the following Project Positions for “300 MW Balakot Hydropower Project 1, District Mansehra, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Requisite Qualification and Experience for the posts are as under:
Instructions & General Conditions
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the “FTS Application Data Form” available on FTS (Fair Testing Services) website i.e https://www.ftspak.net/. Also read and follow the instructions carefully mentioned in FTS application Data form.
• Duly filled & signed FTS application data form along with updated CV/resume and attestatyies of testimonials (Copies of CNIC, All Educational Certificates, Degree, ExperienceCertificates, Trainings/Courses, 02 Passport size photographs and other supporting documents) be sent by registered courier company before the closing date of applications.
• Applications complete in all respects must reach the office of the FTS (Fair Testingervices) House No. 1543, Street No. 29, G-ll/2, Islamabad, Phone #051-2360833051-8730090, 051-8730091 not later than 17th September, 2019. By hand Applications hose received after due date and applications with incomplete information & lack of testimonials will not be considered at all.
• 16 years education in the relevant/mentioned field is required for S.No.l to S.No. 12 and fears education in the relevant field is required for S.No. 13 and S.No. 15
• Clearly mark the position applied for in the Subject line/Envelope and shall send separafqriication/envelope for each post.
• Relevant experience with the Government/Semi-Govemment or Reputable Private Sector organizations will be considered.
• Only Eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
• Government/Semi Government employees may send their applications through proper channel.
• Appointment will be on contract basis extendable on yearly basis till the completion of oject, subject to satisfactory performance. In case of unsatisfactory performance, service can be terminated by the organization with 15 days‘ prior notice.
• The posts are project posts and will automatically abolished on completion of the projects.
• Applicants should have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ merged areas (Erstwhile FATA).
• All appointments will be subject to approval of PC-1 and availability of fund. Salaries will bepar Project Policy 2008 (as amended from time to time).
• Females are strongly encourage to apply.
• PEDO reserve the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel any post or full advertisement.
(Muhammad Idrees Khattak)
Deputy Director Admin Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization (PEDO)
Room No. 117, Sector 38/B-2, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar, PAKISTAN
Phone No. 091-9219579