PAKISTAN CRICKET BOARD
Pakistan Cricket Board, engaged in promoting and developing the game of cricket in Pakistan and maintaining general control of the game, is seeking a dynamic individual for the following position:
HEAD OF DIGITAL PRODUCTS AND OPERATIONS
The incumbent will work very closely with Director-Media and Communications to understand business needs and help convert them into implementable technical specifications. Will help shape the vision for the Media and Communications department and provide both leadership and management. Will play an active role in defining the vision, budgeting, planning and management, and contribute in the efficient and successful delivery of the vision.
• MS in Computer Science or similar from a top engineering school, maximum age limit is 45 years.
• Senior member of an Engineering team in a leading organization, Head of Engineering will be preferred.
• 10+years of experience in software development, including 3+years of experience acting as a Head of Engineering or similar.
• Experience of working with product management teams and vendors.
• Knowledge of multiple tech stacks covering Java, Python or Rails with deep expertise in at least one.
• Knowledge of multiple front-end web development frameworks.
• Knowledge and mastery of relational databases.
• Complete understanding of PEMRA rules.
Responsibilities Include (Not Limited to):
• Clearly communicate business goals to the team and keep them at the focus of how we build products.
• Lead on in the development of road maps for system and product growth; identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
• Work with Director-Media and Communications on the appointment and management of key external suppliers with target skill set for agree digital development.
• Provide industry best practice advice to the digital team on digital design and website, mobile and App development advances.
• Inspire, mentor and lead agile teams to deliver high-quality products within a small budget
• Encourage and support others to take on responsibility, authority, and accountability.
• Strong ability to coach developers, helping them improve their skills and grow their careers
• Experience solving large-scale Digital Engineering challenges.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply at following address with a passport size recent photograph, latest by Friday, 26th July, 2019.
Senior General Manager HR & Administration
Pakistan Cricket Board
Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road,
Clearly mark your envelope for the position applied for. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid.