PAKISTAN CRICKET BOARD
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), engaged in promoting and developing the game of cricket in Pakistan and maintaining general control of the game: is seeking a dynamic individual with creative leadership, strategic, analytical & managerial skills for the following position:
GENERAL MANAGER, DOMESTIC CRICKET
The job requires provision of services to the Pakistan Cricket Board’s Domestic Cricket Operations Department. These services include (and are not limited to):
• Planning, operational management and supervision of all affairs pertaining to domestic tournaments, including First Class, intra / Inter City Cricket, Club Cricket, Youth, Women, School, Blind, Deaf, and other matches.
• Coordination with Cricket associations for holding of domestic matches of all formats.
• Authenticate annual budgets for Cricket associations for conducting of domestic tournaments.
• Oversee implementation of ail disciplinary and other policies at domestic tournaments.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree from HEC recognized University.
• Former International Cricketer or an experienced first class cricketer.
• Minimum 3 years management expedience in the relevant field.
• Knowledge and understanding of cricket administration.
• Computer Literacy (Microsoft fee suite).
• Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
Interested candidates above criteria can apply at following address with a passport size recent photograph, latest by 05:00 P.M on 4th September, 2019.
PCB will have the sole discretion to accept or reject any application.
Senior General Manager HR & Administration Pakistan Cricket Board Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan.