PAKISTAN CRICKET BOARD
Pakistan Cricket Board, engaged in promoting and developing the game of cricket in Pakistan and maintaining general control of the game, is seeking a dynamic individual for the following position:
The PCB is looking for an experienced Director Commercial for its growth activities through identification of new commercial opportunities and marketing efforts. The individual will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
• Master’s in Business Administration, finance or relevant field.
• Minimum of 15 years of working experience with Multi-National/ National Companies in leadership role.
• Proven experience as Commercial Director or other similar leadership role.
• In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis.
• Experience of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities. Responsibilities Include (Not Limited to):
• Developing and implementing commercial strategies according to PCB goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
• Conduct market research and analysis of assets to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.).
• Act to acquire new partners and manage client relationships (new and existing).
• Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.).
• Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply at following address with a passport size recent photograph, latest by April 26th, 2019.
Senior General Manager HR & Administration
Pakistan Cricket Board
Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
NOTE: Clearly mark your envelope for the position applied for. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid.