PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC FINANCE ACCOUNTANTS
Pakistan Institute of Public Finance and Accountants (PIPFA) is a nonprofit organization engaged in delivering and promoting accountancy and public finance qualification in Pakistan PIPFA invites application from motivated & hardworking individuals for the following position:
Deputy Director Technical (Head Office Karachi)
Member in good standing of PIPFA/ ICAP1ICMAP or of equivalent professional bodies with 3 years relevant experience or MBA in relevant field with 5 years relevant experience.
• Excellent English communication skills (Written, Verbal, Oral)
• Research and Analytical skills
• Able to work independently
• Understand the process of setting policies, procedures and regulations.
• Understand the compliance issues of policies, procedures and regulations.
• Understand accounting and auditing environment in Pakistan including the profession of accountancy
• Familiarity with policies, procedures, standards of professional accountancy bodies of IFAC
• Pleasant personality
• Package Rs. 100,000 + Benefits depending upon experience & qualification.
Please visit http://Dipfa ora.pk/careersasDX for applying online. The online application along with the CV should be submitted latest by July 17, 2019. Online Application without CV will not be entertained by the institute