Pakistan Institute of Trade Development Job 6 Mar 2019, Assistant Project Director
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF TRADE AND DEVELOPMENT
Plot No. 82. Sector H-8/4, Islamabad
Applications on prescribed form only are invited for filling vacant post in the project “Restructuring of Pakistan Institute of Trade and Development” Ministry of Commerce Islamabad. The post is to be filled on contract basis and carry fixed salary package. The period of contract would initially be for 3 Months, extendable on satisfactory performance till completion of the project. The candidates fulfilling the following qualification and experience may apply:-
1. Detailed TORs and application form can be downloaded from www.pijad.org.pk
2. Copies of certificated/degrees need not to be attached with application.
3. Applications on prescribed form along with attested copy of CNIC and one latest photograph should reach the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
4. Candidate in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
5. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.