Pakistan National Shipping Corporation
The Pakistan National Shipping Corporation “PNSC” Group of companies, as the National Flag Carrier undertakes global shipping operations and is presently going through period of accelerated growth to meet challenges. PNSC requires high caliber and result oriented professionals for the position of:
MANAGER (INSURANCE & CLAIMS)
The Candidate should be:
• Master Mariner (Class 1-FG) having experience as Master (Captain), preference will be given to candidates having a law degree or an advance diploma in insurance with ACII (UK) or MBA in Insurance & Risk Management from HEC recognized institution.
• Having minimum two years’ shore-based experience at managerial level preferably with a reputable insurance/law firm handling marine claims/P&l or marine related fields.
• Having advance knowledge of MS Office and problem solving & decision-making skills.
• Well versed with conflict management and negotiations.
• Having excellent communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English.
• Age not more than 55 years at the time of applying.
Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates having exposure of ERP environment shall be given preference.
Appointment will be on contract, initially for a period of two year extendable with mutual consent. Selected candidate will be offered market-based remuneration package, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates may apply through PNSC online application form available at PNSC website www.pnscxom.pk.
Last date for submission of application is 19th August, 2019.
Job description is available on PNSC website.
Only short listed applicants shall be called for interview.
No TA/DA or expenses shall be payable.