Join PAKISTAN NAVY THROUGH LATERAL ENTRY FOR SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION COURSE 2019-A
MANDATORY ELIGIBILITY CONDITION FOR ALL BRANCHES
Gender: Male Citizens of Pakistan
Age: Lt upto 32 years & Lt Cdr upto 36 years on 01-07-2019
Height: 5’4″ (minimum)
Qualification: As mentioned below with minimum 70% marks / equivalent CGPA or above preferable
Rank Lt PN
BS / BE / BBA / MBA 16 Years minimum 3 years of experience
MS / Mphil / ME / MBA less then 2 years of experience
Seniority will be awarded subject to experience over 4 years maximum 2 years
18 years qualified can apply without experience for Lt rank
Seniority will be awarded subject to experience over 2 years
Lt Cdr PN
MS / MPhil / ME / MBA 18 years qualification equivalent
minimum 6 years
1. Higher qualification/ experience will be preferred.
2. For 18 years Education, MS/MBA/MPhil/ME should be in same discipline that of BS/BE/BBA or any relevant sub discipline.
3. Candidates with different disciplines at Graduation (16 years) and at Masters (18 years) level must have MS/MPhil equivalences from HEC.
4. Experience will be calculated on jobs performed in relevantfield after Post graduation (16 years) education excluding intern-ships, o Self employment, free lancing and tuition etc will not be taken as experience.
5. Experience should be verifiable through supporting documents / experience certificate from concerned institutions/ department.
Special Branch IT
Naval Law Branch
1. Free medical treatment of self, family and parents.
2. Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility after marriage.
3. Opportunities for visits/courses/assignments abroad.
4. 50% concession for self/family on travel by air/railway.
5. Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges/University and professional institutions.
Following are ineligible:
• Rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board: o Twice after Post Graduation
o Twice before Post Graduation and once after Post Graduation.
o Once before Post Graduation and once after Post Graduation.
o However those who achieve even higher qualification i.e Ph.D / equivalent are eligible for third chance. This chance is only applicable when there is requirement of Ph.D candidates.
• Twice screened out at ISSB
• Tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance in ISSB (For not recommended candidates)
• Tested within one year validity period as validity of ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/Selection Boards stands for one year.
• Dismissed/removed/resigned from Government Service.
• Convicted by a court of law for offence involving moral turpitude.
• Declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
• Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board(AMB).
• Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B&C (AMB cannot be requested).
• Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ Institution on disciplinary grounds.
• Withdrawn/ resigned/ dismissed from Armed Forces inclusive Academy/ Training Institutes on any ground.
• Married to a Foreign National.
• Submitting tampered academic certificates.
• Concealment of information in the application form.
• Candidates holding dual nationality unless they surrender the same prior to joining PN.
Selection Programme / Procedure:
Entrance Test will commence w.e.f 15 APRIL 2019
1. Entrance Test will be conducted in the following subjects.
a. Intelligence Test
b. Academic Test
2. Exact date tor entrance test would be intimated to each individual through SMS by respective PN Recruitment and Selection Center.
3. Result will be intimated to each individual on completion of E-test.
4. Date of result for the candidates appeared at PNR & SC Muzaffarabad will be intimated by Ol/C PNR & SC after completion of test.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be issued application forms for further recruitment formalities.
6. Preliminary Medical/Interview: Application forms will be issued to the candidates who qualify the entrance test. Preliminary
7. medical and interview will be conducted at respective PNR & SC.
8. Only personality wise cleared candidates would be called for Interviews with PN Selection Board,
9. Medical examination of Personality test recommended candidates will be arranged at the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
1. The candidates are advised to get their ear/teeth cleaned from specialist doctor prior to reporting for medical examination.
2. Personality test will be conducted at Respective PNR & SC.
3. Interview by PN Selection Board.
4. Final Selection by Naval Headquarters on merit.
How to Register / How to Apply:
Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy website
(www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk) from 31 MARCH to 09 APRIL 2019
1. Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
2. Online registered candidates must bring original CNIC and registration slip on the day of entrance test.
3. Candidates will not be permitted to carry their mobile phones and electronic gadgets during entrance test
Registration Date 31 March to 09 April 2019
For Queries Visit nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centre / Advance Recruitment Centre
House No. 5/25, Ayub Colony Opp PMA
Quaid Gate Habib ullah Colony. Abbottabad, Ph: 0992-382854 (PTCL)
25-A Shami Road, D.I.Khan Ph: 0966-9280467-8 (PTCL), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Khasra No. 222.223, Airport Road. Jalalabad, (Near PM House), Muzaffarabad (AJ&K), Ph: 05822-920930 (PTCL)
Opp. Commissioner Office, New Civil Line Bahria Road. Near Iqbal Stadium. Faisalabad.
Ph: 041-9200674 (PTCL). E-mail: nro-f(iisa[email@example.com
7-Liaqat Barracks, Rafiqui Shaheed Road Near Lucky Star Karachi. PH: 021 -40506704 (PTCL). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
92-Stiami Road. Near Fortress Stadium Lahore Cantt Ph: 042-66961410,9220629 (PTCL). E-mail: email@example.com,pk
217-Sher Shah Road, Multan Cantt Ph: 061-9201184 (PTCL). E-mail: nro-mu)firstname.lastname@example.org
Warsak Road. Peshawar Cantt. Ph: 091-9212316 (PTCL), E-mail: email@example.com
414, Zarghoon Road, Opposite Sereena Hotel, Quetta Cantt Ph: 081-9201249 (PTCL), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
House No. 2, Fazal Town, Airport Link Road. Rawalpindi. Ph: 051-5953060 (PTCL). E-mail: nro-rawalpindi@pal<navy.gov.pk
Wadoodiya Hall Road, College Colony. Saidu Sharif, District Swat. Ph: 0946-723479 (PTCL), E-mail” email@example.com
Ex- Technical Education Institute, Opp Quaid-e-Awam University. Sukrand Road, Shaheed Benazriabad. (Nawabshah). Ph: 0244-9370123 (PTCL) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Near Army Public School, Bukkur Island. Sukkur Ph: 071-5620042 (PTCL), E-mail: email@example.com
At Marine Compund, Gwadar Port Authority Near Bahria School, Gwadar. Ph: 086-4211874-5 (PTCL). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
House No. 810 Near Custom House and MP Headquarter Jotyal, Gilgit. Ph: 05811-922556 (PTCL), E-mail: email@example.com
Advance Recruitment Center Sialkot:
(Only for information puiposes) Old Distt Engineer’s Residence. Khayaban-e-lqbal, Opp Services Club, Sialkot Cantt. Ph: 052-4267639 (PTCL), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org