Pakistan Public Administration Research Centre Jobs 21 April 19, Junior Staticial Officer
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
PAKISTAN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION RESEARCH CENTRE
Applications are invited from suitable candidates (Male/Female) for the following post (for disabled persons) in the Pakistan Public Administration Research Centre, Establishment Division, Islamabad.
How to Apply:-
1. All appointments shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division’s recruitment policy vide O.M No,53/1/2008/SP dated 22-10-2014 as amended from time to time.
2. 10 years general age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Pakistan.
3. Candidates must indicate the post applied for on the right side of the envelope.
4. At initial stage, copies of testimonials are not required to be attached with the application form.
5. Candidates must visit the website www.ftspak.net for application form and fee slip downloading/submission.
6. No application will be entertained through by hand submission.
7. Mobile phones, calculators or any other electronic device will not be permissible in the test center.
8. Applications should reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to Fair Testing Services, Eman Arcade, Plot No.4(A), Office No.4, Bazar No.7, Street No. 131, G-13/4, Islamabad.
9. Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel (NOC).
10. Only the eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
11. Fee is not transferable or refundable.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
13. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
Section Officer (PPARC), Ph: 051-9252071
“SAY NO TO DRUGS”