Advertisement for the post of Chief Executiue Officer
Pakistan Stone Development Company (PASDEC) is a Public Sector Company working under the administrative control of the Ministry of Industries & Production, as a subsidiary of PI DC and licensed under Section 42 of Companies Act, 2017. PASDEC intends to appoint Chief Executive Officer for a period of three years on contract basis, based at Islamabad. Candidates meeting the following criteria may apply.
Qualification, Experience and Eligibility
• Must Possess a graduate degree in engineering from a well reputed university or a member of a recognized body of professional accountants or a recognized businessman / professional with a postgraduate degree in business administration / public administration / finance / commerce / marketing or equivalent.
• At least 10 years of experience at corporate level of which preferably 3 to 5 years (minimum) relevant experience as chief executive or at senior management level in Marble and Granite industry.
• Knowledge of the supply chain in Marble and Granite industry of Pakistan, preferably its linkages at international level, will be added advantage.
• Responsible for efficient management of the Company and for the effective control in financial and other matters, subject to the oversight and directions of the Board of Directors.
• Implementation of strategies and policies approved by the Board, proper HR Management and utilization, making appropriate arrangements to ensure that funds and resources are properly safeguarded and are used economically, efficiently and effectively and in accordance with all statutory obligations.
• Responsible to look after the business of the Company in accordance with the Companies Act, 2017, the Memorandum and Articles of Association and other instructions/policies issued by the Government / SECP etc., from time to time.
• 40 to 55 years
• As equivalent to MP-I Scale
Terms & Conditions:
• The appointment will be made purely on merit, detailed terms & conditions will be settled in the contract. PASDEC is equal opportunity employer, females are encouraged to apply.
• Eligibility will be determined and selection will be finalized as per approved government policy. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview(s). The candidate shall not be entitled for any TA/DA while appearing for an interview.
• No person shall be appointed as a chief executive officer unless he is a citizen of Pakistan only. Pakistani nationals holding dual nationality shall not be eligible to apply.
• Application form, declaration format, TOR’s of the position and other detail are available at PASDEC website www.pasdec.com.pk.
• Applications on the prescribed format, along-with declaration of eligibility, detailed CV, latest two photograph may be sent to the Company Secretary – PASDEC on the address given below within 15 days of publication of the advertisement.
• Applications by hand shall not be accepted. Persons who do not meet the criteria need not to apply. [Envelopes may be marked as “Application for CEO1]. Any attempt to influence the recruitment & selection process shall disqualify the applicant from the whole process.
COMPANY SECRETARY PAKISTAN STONE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (PASDEC)
Ministry of Industries and Production, Government of Pakistan
2nd Floor. ICCI Building. G-8/1, Islamabad, Pakistan pasdec ph: +92-51-9263465-7, Website: www.pasdec.com.pk