Pak-Arab Refinery Limited
A Pakistan-Abu Dhabi Joint Venture
Pak-Arab Refinery Limited (PARCO), an integrated energy conglomerate, is a Joint Venture between Pakistan and Emirate of Abu Dhabi. PARCO owns and operates Pakistan’s largest and most modern refinery, over 2,000 kms of pipeline network, strategic storage facilities and marketing operations. The Company has Joint Ventures with renowned international companies and is continually following an aggressive growth strategy with planned expansions, acquisitions and penetration into new markets.
PARCO is seeking applications for the following position:
GENERAL MANAGER MARKETING & COMMERCIAL
Qualifications & Competencies:
• Business graduate preferably possessing an Engineering degree
• Good command over commercial aspects of oil & gas business, including supply chain management
• Capability to provide strategic guidance to the marketing team
• Business acumen and the ability to oversee marketing operations, with the focus on Company’s bottom line
• Proven leadership skills with the capacity to independently lead and manage the sales & marketing team
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to represent the Company in meetings with various stakeholders, organizations and Government functionaries/institutions
• At least 20 years of all-round experience of oil & gas industry
• At least 10 years’ experience in a leadership role in sales and marketing
• Monitor trends in demand and supply indices and guide company’s operations accordingly
• Study market trends and forecast product demand, manage stocks and ensure uninterrupted supplies
• Provide inputs for optimizing throughputs of pipeline network and refinery output
• Lead crude procurement and supply function through timely execution of contracts, shipments, allocations and transportation
• Lead direct marketing initiatives of petroleum products and develop strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Promotion and brand management
• Oversee pricing function and liaise with external institutions such as Oil Companies’ Advisory Committee
• Liaise with other refineries and oil marketing companies regarding deliveries, recoveries, etc.
• Ensure steady growth in company’s revenues and profitability
• Liaison with regulators and government authorities
• Carry out supply chain optimization and conduct business case studies for increasing the profitability
• Should not exceed 55 years
Interested candidates should visit our website www.parco.com.pk to apply online, or send their CVs to email@example.com. latest by July 7, 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.
Use of any extraneous influence during the selection process would immediately result in the disqualification of the candidate.