Pakistan Engineering Congress over the years has been instituting scholarships for graduate / MS Engineering Studies, the position of which is as under:
• Graduate Engineering Studies:
Over the years. Pakistan Engineering Congress had awarded 844 Scholarships of Rs 4.000/- per month, out of which 200 scholarships are in operation The rest have competed their 4 years tenure
• M S. Engineering Studies:
400 Scholarships of Rs.6.000/- per month were awarded out of which 75 Scholarships are currently in operation.
• Award of 225-Nos New Scholarships tor Graduates MS Engineering Studies:
The Executive Council of Pakistan Engineering Congress has decided to award 225-Nos of additional scholarships for Graduate & FA S Engineering studies of Rs.4.000/- & Rs.6.000/- per month respectively Allocation of the scholarships is given below.
(i) For Graduate Engineering Studies = 100-Scho4arshps (Preferably for 1st Year)
(ii) For MS Engineering Studies = 125-Schotarshps (1st Year Studies Only)
Graduates MS Engineering Students already enrolled and not receiving any other scholarships are eligible to apply
Please visit www.pecongress.org.pk/scholarship for procedure specifying the relevant details required for submission of applications.
Last date of submission of application is 31 March 2019
(Engr. Najam Waheed)
4th Floor. PEC Building, 97-A/D-1, Liberty Markot, Gulborg III, Lahoro Ph: 042-35784238. Fax: 042-35784236 Email: email@example.com – Web: www.pocongross.org.pk
- Click here (BS, MS) for online application form of your respective category, submit online duly filled in with requisite information as well as a print out of the same at Congress HQ in person / through courier along with the following attachments. Click here (BS, MS) to get printout of the already submitted Online Application Form;
- Students (Bachelors/Masters) enrolled in any engineering discipline can apply
- Send your application by post or submit by hand to the Pakistan Engineering Congress Office.
- Students NOT availing any other scholarship from any source are eligible
- Students whose examination performance is below 75% or below ¾ CGPA are NOT eligible to apply
- Don’t provide incorrect information
- Write exact/proper name of University, Sub Campus & Degree, etc
- Duration of Semester, Examination, Result Declaration date & CGPA/%age must be mention on the semester result card
- Attach documents as per order prescribed below
- Attested Copies of CNIC & University ID Card
- Attested Copies of Last Examination Result Cards mentioning CGPA/%age & duration of the semester
- Bonafied certificate from the university that he/she may not availing any other scholarship from any source etc
- Attested copies of B.Sc, F.Sc & Matric Certificates
- Attested Copy of Salary Certificate/Slip/pension slip of all earning family members
- Statement of purpose
- Any other relevant document (s) necessary to support your application
- Domicile certificate
Send printed copy of online Application Form along with attachments to the following Address. It should reach the destination address not later than deadline.
Pakistan Engineering Congress
PEC Building, (4th Floor)97-A/D-1 Liberty Market, Gulburg III, Lahore