PUNJAB ENERGY EFFICIENCY & CONSERVATION AGENCY (PEECA) / ENERGY DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
W 48 A C-2 Gulberg III, Lahore.
Punjab Energy Efficiency and Conservation Agency, has been established to carry out “Punjab Energy Efficiency & Conservation Program” under Energy Department by Government of the Punjab. PEECA requires dynamic and self-motivated professional for the following position:
1. Post Graduate in Engineering / Energy Economy / Public Administration / Business Administration / FCA having minimum 15 years of Post Qualification Experience.
2. Experience of senior management position.
3. Sound knowledge of implementation of energy efficiency and conservation programs.
4. Experience of working in public sector project will be preferred.
How to Apply:
• Interested candidates can apply on https://www.iobs.puniab.gov.pk/
• PEECA is an equal opportunity employer.
• Market based salary will be offered. Post will be filled on contract basis in accordance with the Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
• Quota for females (15%), candidates from minority communities (5%) and for disabled (3%) are reserved.
• Age limit is 45 years and 5-years upper age relaxation as per Government Rules. (The upper age limit will be 50 years).
• No TA/DA will be given for interview.
• Short listing will be done on the basis of criteria given with position. Only Short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
• PEECA reserves the right to cancel / reject any application without giving any reason.
• Candidates in Government / Semi-government sector should apply through proper channels.
Last date to apply for the position is 29th April, 2019.
Punjab Energy efficiency and conservation Agency (PEECA), Punjab Energy Department, 48 A C-ll, Ghalib Road, Opposite Aligarh Scholl, Gulberg III, Lahore.