PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC FINANCE ACCOUNTANTS
PIPFA was constituted in 1993 by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP). Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan (ICMAP) and Auditor General of Pakistan (AGP). The Institute is registered with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP), as ‘Association-Not-for-Profit’, under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984. PIPFA is also an associate member of International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
PIPFA is inviting applications from motivated & hardworking individuals, for the position of:
Position: Chief Accountant (Karachi Office)
PIPFA-qualified or CA-lnter or CAF/Module D-cleared (with Articleship completed) or ICMAP Semester 4 passed or ICMAP Strategic Level passed.
• At least 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in Finance Department.
The candidate should be able to perform the following tasks:
• Responsible for all aspects of Accounting (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, General Ledger Entries, Bank Reconciliation, Cash Applications, Collections, and Payroll).
• Responsible for delivering timely and accurate financial processing, month-end close, cash management reports and balance-sheet reconciliation.
• Coordinate and direct the development and preparation of budgets, forecasts and projections.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, bank reports and various detailed analysis reports.
• Supervise the timely processing of Payroll.
• Ensuring the compliance with the Secretariat Practices.
• Responsible for conducting quarterly meetings of the Audit Committee & Budget Committee and reporting to the Board of Directors.
• Detailed JD will be shared with the selected candidate.
• Any other work, assigned by the competent authorities.
To apply for the post, please go to http://www.pipfa.org.pk/Careers.aspx, Applications sent through courier or email are not accepted. Incomplete or partially-filled applications will summarily be rejected.
The Institute is an equal opportunity employer. The last date to apply for the job is September 11, 2019.