PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC FINANCE ACCOUNTANTS (PIPFA)
OPPORTUNITY TO EXCEL WITH A PRESTIGIOUS ORGANIZATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT DIRECTOR MARKETING
The Role: PIPFA is seeking to hire Assistant Director Marketing. The position will be responsible for developing and implementing PIPFA marketing strategy. The role will oversee, formulate and supervise the implementation of the annual marketing plan, public & media management and develop a sustainable strong working relationship with the industry leaders and other stakeholders. The position will report to the Executive Director.
• Develop strategic marketing plan addressing critical issues relating to marketing, including campaigns, events, digital & soda! media marketing and public relations.
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and marketing trends.
• Institute and implement strategies that strengthen PIPFA brand, subsequently impacting growth and promotion of the profession in a positive manner.
• Establish and foster strong working relationship with the industry leaders and other stakeholders.
• Manage the creative design of PIPFA marketing activities and materials.
• Actively oversee coordination with media & advertising agencies to timely produce high quality publication and promotional material within budget.
• Oversee the conduct of counselling sessions and ensure visible presence of PIPFA at the educational expos and other opportunities.
• Develop short and long term plans and budgets for the Marketing/public & media relations activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
• Build and maintain relationships with external agencies and vendors, ensuring contracts and service levels are negotiated in-line with strategic aims and financial budgets to ensure that ongoing services are in-line with agreed contracts.
• Develop and lead marketing team, plan and prioritize set objectives, conduct appraisals and provide support for continuous improvement in their performance and results.
EDUCATION. EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• The candidate should be a Master’s degree holder, majoring in Marketing from an HEC-recognized university or a reputable foreign university.
• He should have extensive hands-on and strategic-level experience in Marketing, Media Management and Public Relations, with 3 years.
• Strong leadership qualities with the ability to set vision and strategy ability to manage change.
The position is based in Karachi and offers an attractive remuneration package and professional work environment. The package may be negotiated, depending upon the credential and experience of the candidate. Traveling across different cities of Pakistan, as and when required.
To apply for the post, please go to http://www.pipfa.org.pk/Careers.aspx. Applications through courier or email are not accepted. Incomplete or partially-filled applications will be summarily rejected.
The Institute is an equal opportunity employer. The last date to apply for the job is April 07, 2019.