PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT BOARD
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
Applications are invited for filling up the following positions on contract basis on market based salary under “Capacity Building Project of P&D for Improved Policy Planning and Monitoring of Development Process in Punjab (Phase-ll)”
1. The complete applications addressed to the undersigned alongwith attested copies of CNIC/Domicile Certificate/Educational Certificates/Degrees/Experience Certificates should reach in the office of undersigned latest by 16.09.2019 during office hours.
2. Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
3. Government employees may apply through proper channel.
4 Short listed candidates shall only be called for interview. No TA/DA shall be allowed to those called for test/interview..
5. The contract period shall be initially for one year. The contract is likely to be extended with the approval of competent authority, subject to satisfactory performance.
6. The department has right to increase or decrease the No. of posts without any notice.
7. Upper age limit of the candidates shall be considered on the last date of receipt of applications. Age relaxation of up to 5 years as per Punjab Govt. Policy has been included in the above age limits and no relaxation will be given thereafter.
8. The candidates shall bring the original documents at the time of interview.
P&D Board Opposite Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore Phone No.042-99059212