GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Government of Sindh (GoS) is implementing an overarching Poverty Reduction Program with an objective to build the capacity of the poor, women in particular, identified through scientific survey. This is now being implemented in 16 districts.
In order to manage and monitor PPRP and its expansion. Planning and Development Department (GoS) has set up a Program Monitoring Unit (PMU) headed by Program Coordinator. P&DD, GoS therefore invites applications from the qualified individuals fulfilling the following criteria for filling in the position of Program Coordinator (PC), PMU:
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
• Masters in Social Science preferably in the discipline of Economics / Public Policy from the HEC recognized University. Diploma / certification in Program / Project Management will have additional advantage.
• Minimum 15 years of work experience in public sector with 10 years in Public or Donor assisted Program / Projects.
• Excellent Communication – both written and verbal.
• Well acquainted with the Microsoft Office package (Excel, Ppt and Word)
Terms and Conditions:
• The individuals must have domicile of the Sindh Province
• The individuals should not be above age of 50 years
• The successful individual will be offered perks and privileges salary as per MP Scale II
• Initial contract period will be for two years, extendable up to the currency of program
The individuals fulfilling the requisite criteria should apply and submit their CVs along with latest passport size photograph through surface mail to the undersigned by 10th July, 2019. Applicant(s) currently working in Government/Semi Government Departments/Organizations should apply in writing through proper channel. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interviews. Detailed Job Description of position can be accessed at https://pnd.sindh.qov.uk
SECTION OFFICER (ADMN-I),
Planning & Development Department,
Room No. 314-A, 2nd Floor,
Tughlaq House, Sindh Secretariat,
Building No. 2, Karachi.
Phone No. 021-99211926
SECTION OFFICER (ADMN-I)
Say No to Corruption
MF-KRY No. 3330/19