Planning and Development Department
Planning & Development Department GoAJ&K intends to conduct “Multiple Indicators Cluster Survey (MICS) in AJ&K” with the technical assistance of Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS) and UNICEF. For the purpose applications from J&K State Subject are invited for following daily basis appointments on the basis of open merit for project/assignment duration under the development project “Multipie Indicator Cluster Survey (MICS) in AJ&K”
1. Submit online application at jobs.pndaik.gov.pk before September 21, 2019. Keep print out of online submitted application to be presented at the time of interview (no need for submission of hard copy of the application).
2. Hard copy of online submitted applications alongwith 01 latest passport size photograph, copy CNIC, academics record, experience certificates, domicile, state subject certificate and CV alongwith original documents will be required at the time of test/interview.
3. Department reserve the right to change the number of posts advertised or withhold further process for recruitment for one or all above positions.
4. Hiring will be on merit basis and only shortlisted candidates will Be called for test/interview. No TA/DA will be provided for test/interview.
5. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.