POPULATION WELFARE DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
No: PWDS/Admn/2019_Dated: 15-07-2019
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Sindh province for appointment against the following posts, which are purely temporary but likely to become permanent on successful completion of probationary period:
2. Aya / Helper
4. Naib Qasid
Terms & Conditions:
1) Selected candidates will be on probation period for a two years during which service may be terminated without assigning any reason whatsoever on one month’s notice.
2) Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies without any notice or without giving any reason.
3) Candidates must apply to vacant posts of their respective district of domicile as per their qualification & experience and application with irrelevant domicile for concerned posts will not be entertained.
4) 5% quota for minorities will be applicable.
5) Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
6) No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates appearing for test/interview.
7) Relaxation in upper age limit as allowed by the Government of Sindh is admissible.
8) Applications must be accompanied attested photocopies of all relevant documents / testimonials, 2 recent passport size photographs must reach PO Box No. 7330 before 05th August, 2019.
9) Candidates must write name of their domicile district and post applied for on the envelope.
10) Department reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without any notice and without giving any reason.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (ADMINISTRATION)
POPULATION WELFARE DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
Say No to Corruption
INF-KRY No. 3965/19