Postgraduate Admissions 2019-20 NUMS National University of Medical Sciences
Last date to apply for “Postgraduate Admissions” Friday, 6th Sep 2019.
Apply Online for Postgraduate Admissions: Click Here
Print and Attach paid Fee Challan: Click Here
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS), a Federal Public Sector University, envisions to improve the quality of life through education, research, innovation and cost effective quality healthcare for the people of Pakistan and the world, at large. NUMS is seeking applications from highly qualified individuals who are innovative, creative and desires to excel in their research skills.
Eighteen years of education in the relevant discipline (Master/MPhil/FCPS or equivalent qualification as recognized by HEC).
MBBS / Equivalent recognized by the concerned regulatory authority (BDS/Non MBBS can apply for Molecular Medicine only).
Valid Registration with PM&DC.
Minimum academic score of CGPA 3.0 (out of 4.0 in the semester system) or 60% marks in the annual system (MPhil, FCPS or equivalent degree).
GAT Subject Test with minimum 60% marks.
If the test is not available in GAT subject list of HEC, then NUMS will conduct PhD Entrance Test and qualifying score shall be 70%.
Sixteen years of education in the relevant discipline.
MBBS / Equivalent duly recognized by the concerned regulatory authority. BDS can apply in Dental Material, Oral Pathology and Molecular Medicine only.
Valid registration with PM&DC.
Non-MBBS/Non-BDS can apply for Molecular Medicine only.
GAT General with 50% of Cumulative score.
GAT will be valid for the period of Two years.
Schedule for Admissions 2019-20 POST GRADUATE (PhD, MPhil, MSc & DIP CARD)
S/No Particulars Date
1. Admissions Open Monday, 12 Aug 2019
2. Last date to Complete Online Application Process Friday, 6 Sep 2019
3. Entry Test for MSc (Cardiac Anaesthesia), Dip Card and PhD Wednesday, 25 Sep 2019
4. Interview (PhD, MPhil, MSc & Dip Card) Monday, 07 Oct to Thursday, 10 Oct 2019
5. Display of 1st Merit List Friday, 18 Oct 2019
6. Display of 2nd Merit List Thursday, 24 Oct 2019
7. Commencement of session (MPhil, MSc & Dip Card) Monday, 6 Jan 2020
8. Commencement of session (PhD) Monday, 13 Jan 2020
• Application form for PG programs shall be filled online .Login at www.numspak.edu.pk and fill the application form. Candidates are required to scan and attach following mandatory documents with Online application form.
> Candidate’s CNIC
> Sixteen/Eighteen years’ transcript and degree as per program/eligibility criteria
> PMDC Registration Certificate, where applicable
> GAT General/Subject Test Result, where applicable
> Experience certificates, where applicable
• After successful attachment of scanned copies, then click the “Submit” button.
• Upon successful submission of application, the candidate will be able to print “Application Processing Fee Challan”.
• Candidates are required to visit nearest branch of Habib bank Ltd (countrywide) to deposit application processing fee @ Rs 3000/- latest by Friday, 06 September 2019.
• After depositing fee, scan the bank stamped “Paid Fee Challan” and attach online with application form, then click the “Final Submit”.
• There is no need to send printed application form.
• Candidates are required to bring the original admit cards at NUMS along with original CNIC and original academics documents at the time of written test / interview.
• Final selection of Postgraduate candidates will base on their aggregate performance in MBBS, MPhil/MS/FCPS or Equivalence,GAT/Entry Test and interview.
• Employees of Government / Semi Government organizations must apply through their departments. NOC from the respective departments is a pre-requisite for their final selection.
• Application Processing Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Foreign students may be enrolled in any program after getting NOC from HEC.
• All foreign qualifications must be supported by an Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC, HEC and PM&DC respectively.
• Decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
For more information, visit WWW.numspak.edu.pk
Phone: 051 -9270677,9270686,9271877Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Postal Address: Admission Office, NUMS Secretariat, Care of Military Hospital, The Mall, Rawalpindi, Pakistan