Jang and The Nation on 17-04-2019
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, LAHORE
APPLY ONLINE (APPLICATION OTHER THAN ON-LINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED) SR. NO.122 (CASE N0.16-RC/2019) SERVICES & GENERAL ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT. CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 2nd May 2019
PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE (Selection from Ministerial Quota)
Services & General Administration Department 18- POSTS (Regular Basis)
Qualification & Experience:
By selection on merit from amongst the civil servants holding respective posts on regular basis in BS-05 to BS-16 with Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree (4 years) or LL.B from a recognized University, serving under the Government and having the following experience:-
a) For Officials in (BS-11 to BS-16) = 05 years;
b) For Officials in (BS-05 to BS-10) = 08 years
The candidates must fulfill all other preconditions for the examination as given in this Advertisement and Instruction to the Candidates. The candidates will produce the original certificates at the time of interview.
Subjects & Syllabus:
The written examination will be conducted in the following three subjects: Written Examination (Three Papers ) Total 150 Marks
GENDER: Male, Female & Transgender
1. General Ability Paper containing questions relating to General Knowledge, Pakistan Affairs, English Grammar and Islamic Studies (Objective)
2. English Essay
3. Urdu Essay
4. Psychological Assessment and Viva Voce
i) A candidate must obtain 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in the aggregate to qualify for interview: 0.50 or more marks will be rounded off. There after a candidate must also secure 50% in the interview to be finally successful.
ii) Negative Marking will be done and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the MCQ type paper.
iii) Change in the priority/ selection of examination centers shall not be allowed.
Non-Muslims candidates have the option either to attempt MCQs on Islamic Studies or the same number of questions in a separate section titled “Ethics”
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST / INTERVIEW)
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 02-05-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. All candidates appearing in “Written Examination” to be held by the Commission shall be allowed to avail three chances only for PMS Ministerial Quota.
7. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
8. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs 1000/- Bunder Head:”C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
• No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
• Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
• Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
9. PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161. 99200162. Rawalpindi: 051-5158095. Faisalabad: 041-9330713. Sargodha: 048-3252802, Multan: 061-9330354. Bahawalpur: 062-2881182. D.G Khan: 064-9260410
” IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES ”
visit PPSC website: www.ppsc.gop.pk
If any Instruction available on the Website or Advertisement is found contradictory to the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions, the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions will prevail over the Instructions.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in ALLAH (SWT). In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written examination or interview, please immediately contact the following Hon’able Members of the Commission at once:-
• Dr. Arif Mushtaq Chaudhary, Member PPSC, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 042-99202735)
• Mr. Nasir Khan Durrani, Member PPSC, (E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 042-99202753) Your name will be kept secret and no prejudice will be caused to you.
MIRZA NASEER INAYAT SECRETARY
UAN NO. 042-111-988-722
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.ppsc.gop.pk
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no 042-99202753