A Local Organization with the support of an International Organization requires the services of a consultant that will work with Provincial Disaster Management Authority (PDMA) to provide technical advice and capacity building of staff in the area of information management. The consultant will work closely with PDMA on information coordination, data management, and development of guidance and training materials.
Job Title: Data & Information Management Officer
Duration: 5 Months
• Having Masters degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Demography, Statistics, Social Sciences or any related area
• At least 8 years of relevant work experience of which at least 4 years combined field and headquarters experience in international organizations (e.g. UN agencies, INGOs, 10s, Bi-lateral cooperation agencies etc.)
• Knowledge of the UN system and the humanitarian community.
• Knowledge of protection-related guidelines, standards and indicators.
• Proven skills to analyze statistical information.
• Advanced Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, functions, etc.).
• Ability to formulate IM-related technical requirements and Operating Procedures.
• Ability to translate planning-specifications into technical briefs for data capture and analysis, and vice versa.
• Ability to compile and holistically analyze diverse datasets.
• Experience with handling confident data.
• Demonstrated information management skills.
• Demonstrated understanding of different data collection methodologies.
• Excellent written and oral cremation skills.
Interested candidates may submit their C.V. through Email at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 21, 2019.