Public Sector Company Karachi Jobs 18 April 2019, Communication Specialist
Applications are invited from motivated and dynamic professionals possessing suitable qualifications and experience against the following vacant position in a well renowned Public Sector Company for its office located at Karachi, which has been established by the Government of Sindh to encourage investment in the Agro-sector both for On-Farm and Off-Farm activities, with a view to facilitate efficient production, processing and marketing for wider economic gains:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Communication / Commerce or Marketing from a university recognized by the HEC.
2. Candidate must possess excellent presentation and communication skills.
Minimum (10) years of experience in the media industry, designing and executing creative communication campaigns.
1. The candidate will be required to propagate organization’s objectives for the promotion of Agri-sector in Sindh. He should be able to manage company’s positive image on print and electronic media, ensuring favorable public views for the organization.
2. Coordinate all public relationship activities and to map out a comprehensive marketing plan.
3. Able to liaison with journalists and other media persons and effective management of SEDF’s social media platforms
4. Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in fast paced environment.
5. Strong knowledge of video production/editing and related skills, understanding of digital landscape.
6. Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion.
How to Apply:
• Please download the Application and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk. fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country wide online branches of ABL, Meezan, HBL or MCB, and get receipt from the bank.
• Send the filled-up Application Form along with the original paid-up copy of the Deposit Slip, to: NTS Head Headquarters, 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, and Islamabad.
• Deadline for submission of online applications is within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
• Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
• For further information, please visit www.nts.orq.pk or call 051-8444441.
Say No to Corruption