A progressive public sector engineering organization mandated to develop, modernize, upgrade and enhance the capacity of Pakistan’s engineering, industrial and services sectors on global modern lines, requires services of Chief Executive Officer.
Chief Executive Officer (MP-I Grade)
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering along with MBA from a reputed University of Pakistan, recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) or abroad.
• Must possess at least 20 years of professional experience with a minimum of 3-5 years experience of working at top management position or as head of reputable national / international engineering sector organization.
i. Develop strategic plan for the organization for approval of BOD.
ii. Implement vision, mission and goals of the organization as outlined by the BOD.
iii. Provide inspired leadership, create a culture of performance, positive morale and accountability in the organization.
iv. Lead development and execution of short and long term operation policies and strategic plans for the organization and the engineering industry of Pakistan.
v. Promote and inculcate innovative culture.
vi. Any other responsibility as assigned by the Board.
vii. Computer literacy is essential.
Procedure for applying:
• Envelope shall be clearly marked and sealed with post applied for.
• Appointment of the CEO shall be on contract basis for two years subject to one month notice from either side. He / she shall comply with all rules prescribed by the government for such positions.
• Experience means post qualification experience.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
• In case of foreign degree, equivalency certificate from HEC must be provided.
• Candidates are not required to attach copies of educational qualification with the application form. Originals must be presented if called for interview.
• Candidates employed in Government/Autonomous/Semi Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through proper channel with NOC.
• The applications on prescribed forms (www.career2019pk.com) complete in all respects supported with C.V. and two passport size photographs should reach at the following address within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending test/interviews.
• Incomplete applications and those received after expiry of last date may not be entertained.
RO. BOX 2604, GPO, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan Contact 051-9201916, 9201892