PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANIZATION
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment on regular basis against the post mentioned below:
Qasida (Aya/Caretaker) Female
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The candidate who possesses the requisite qualification, experience, and age may apply for the post.
• No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test/interview,
• Government employees may apply through proper channel after getting NOC from the parent department.
• The applications received after due date will not be accepted.
• General age relaxation up to 5 years in upper age limit shall be granted as admissible under the rules.
• The Competent Authority reserves the right to accept/reject the applications or postpone the process as allowed under the rules.
• The duties of female (Gasida/Aya) Includes:
♦ Supervise and monitor the safety of children
♦ Attentiveness the needs & safety of children
♦ Ensure good hygiene for children
♦ Preserve dfeanliness in the daycare Centre
♦ Provide rrffcais and organize mealtimes & snacks for children
HOW TO APPLY
• Interested candidates can apply by sending their CVs with attested copies of relevant documents (Credentials and CNIC) along with 02 passport size photographs on below mentioned address within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test/interview.
P.O.Box 1487, GPO Islamabad