A public sector organization in the Education sector funded by a foreign donor agency is working to improve access, equity and quality in education in province of Sindh by improving governance and institutionalizing accountability in education service.
The program is being implemented in Seven districts of Northern Sindh and selected towns of Karachi to increase and sustain student enrollment in primary, middle and secondary schools in targeted geographic locations in Sindh by developing a school environment conducive to teaching and learning. Being an equal opportunity provider, applications are invited for the following market based positions based in Karachi with frequent travel to the program area.
1. Internal Auditor
2. Manager Construction Supervision
3. Manager Construction Design and Contracting
4. Finance and Accounts Officer
5. Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Guidelines for Submission:
• Candidates having Domicile of Sindh can apply for all positions; applications shall be shortlisted strictly on the basis of submission of a completed application form. The Application form can be downloaded from: http://tiny.cc/n 1 w6bz and send filled form in to email: email@example.com and application form along with attested copies of their documents i.e, domiciles, PRCs, academic transcripts and experience certificates to the P.O Box address given below.
• Candidates must bring their original documents at the time of interview.
• After shortlisting, the successful candidates will take a written test followed by a detailed interview.
• No TA / DA will be admissible.
• All positions are contract-based and renewable after one year.
• Those hired will be tested for medical fitness and police verification.
• Those hired will be required to undertake frequent travel to the program areas.
• We are an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
• The hiring authority reserves the right to withdraw, amend the number of positions.
Last date for submission of application is 15 days from date of this advertisement. Please send your applications in hard copy and attested copies of supporting documents to the address: PO BOX No. 7308 KARACHI.
INF-KRY No. 5092/19
Say No to Corruption