Online applications are invited for filling the following posts on adhoc/contract basis of a public sector organization/Terms and conditions apply:
Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned criteria may forward their applications with attested copies of all relevant documents, attested copy of CNIC and domicile and four (04) passport sized photographs within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
2. The candidates shall write in bold and clear words the post being applied for on top right corner of the envelope.
3. A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
4. Candidates must possess domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
5. Relaxation in age is admissible as per rules.
6. Onicial/Semi-Ofllcial/Autonomous Bodies/Corporation Employee should send their applications through proper channel.
7. As per the Government Policy, sanction of post(s), readjustment(s). requirement of the Commission, the number of posts, in all categories including merit, gender and zonal allocation, can be increased or decreased or abolished at any stage of recruitment process or after finalization of the process.
8. The marks awarded by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ETEA will be considered for screening purpose.
9. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
10. There is no restriction on gender.
11. Candidates only with relevant experience would be awarded experience marks.
12. Experience of self-employment and independent practice in any discipline or as volunteer will carry no marks.
13. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
14. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
15. The Commission w ill not be responsible for none or late delivery of Call Letter for test/interview.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
2. After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number. Project code, & candidate’s personal information) will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/- as test fee (non refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
5. Please do not send any documents to ETEA; Provision of documents/testimonials, with the online application will not be required at the time submission of forms/ before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will however be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
6. A candidate intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
7. Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk is up to 12/07/2019.
8. Last date for submission of online Application is 31/07/2019.
9. Candidates will be informed through SMS bv ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk.
10. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
11. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
NOTE / IMPORTANT
» Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy ) with you at the time of online applies.
» Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
» ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected. » Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
» Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted,
» Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
» Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
Secretary, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Right to Public Services Commission 12/A, Chinar Road, University Town, Peshawar Phone: 091-9216375 and 091-9216328