Public Sector Organization requires services of a Consultant.
(I) Specific Tasks: –
• To manage official social media channels and other online platoforms.
• To produce innovative & Creative contents of human rights activities.
• Any other official assignment entrusted by high ups.
(ii) Detail of Outputs Required: –
• Establish, plan, strategize and execute the Digital Campaigning System’ by building a team structure in the organization.
• Availability of firsthand information regarding organization on social media.
• Provision of platform to the people of Pakistan where they can express their views, comments, feed back through social media.
(iii) Education/Experience: –
Minimum Bachelors Degree in Mass Communication, Business Administration & Public Administration.
• Twelve (12) to Fifteen (15) years experience preferably in the relevant field.
• Maximum Age Limit is 50 years.
(iv) Personal Qualities: –
• Enthusiasm and a team player attitude.
• Highly developed skills in persuasion, influencing and negotiation.
• Confidence to present in formal and informal settings.
• Ability to respond quickly, amiably and imaginatively to events and priorities under pressure.
(v) Approximate Time for Completion of the Job: –
The Consultant shall be appointed for a period of two years.
(vi) Compensation/Remuneration: –
A fixed Amount of Rs. 2,400,000/- per annum
1. Applications duly signed by the candidates should be sumbitted with complete bio-data, i.e date of birth, domicile, qualifications, experience, postal address alongwith electronic mail, CNIC, etc. duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and updated C.V.
2. Persons in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
3. The hard copies of complete applications should reach PO Box No. 2831, GPO, Islamabad within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
4. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.